🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Purchased connects not showing
Page options
doljerem
Community Member

Purchased connects not showing

I purchased connects using a debit card a month ago, I already sent a complaint trough help and support twice and I have not receive any repsonse from the support team for about a month and since I was so busy I did not have the time to check my connects, now I need those connects but it is not showing and my debit card was charged but no connects. This is frustrating.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeremy, 

I have checked your account, and can see that the team has responded to you through your tickets. You should be able to access these through your email, or through these links here, and here. Kindly refer to the information on your support tickets, and if you need further help, please don't hesitate to update this thread or your tickets, and we'll assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jeremy, 

I have checked your account, and can see that the team has responded to you through your tickets. You should be able to access these through your email, or through these links here, and here. Kindly refer to the information on your support tickets, and if you need further help, please don't hesitate to update this thread or your tickets, and we'll assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
mawreese
Community Member

Also purchased connects just now and it didnt top up

Hi Marison,

I just checked your account but was not able to see any charges/purchases. Did you receive any confirmation for being charged? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, it was my first time to buy connects via Gcash American Express Virtual Pay. I was charged after the purchase and I received a message but nothing added to my connects.

Hi Marison,

Could you please send me a PM with a screenshot of the confirmation you received so I can check with the team? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
7e4d1b8b
Community Member

I purchased connects, I was charged and the connects are not showing up. I can't find anywhere to request this privately so I am writing on this forum. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deric, 

I apologize for the delay. A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly through an email support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members