🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Quarterly payment notification
Page options
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Quarterly payment notification

Upwork, is is that hard to send one small email a day before AUTOMATIC payment???????????

OR YOU JUST DONT C A R E?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Filip, set up reminders in your calendar program that alert you a week (in case I want to avoid the autowithdrawal by inventive use of the scheduling) and the day before. Works for me.

OF COURSE Upwork should set up emails to be sent and we've been begging for it for years, but as they clearly have no intention of doing so any time soon, the reminders are the next best thing.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Filip,

I understand your frustration with this and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. However, thank you for your feedback I will share it with our product managers. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran we tried to bring this to your attention with numerous posts and threads. This is affecting the most established freelancers.

I will not go bancrupt for 30 dollars, but still it's just one email. Automatic.

How hard is that for your dev teams?

Each third month, on 30th send automatic message. 

Dear customer, tomorrow is your quartlerly payment!!!

Filip, set up reminders in your calendar program that alert you a week (in case I want to avoid the autowithdrawal by inventive use of the scheduling) and the day before. Works for me.

OF COURSE Upwork should set up emails to be sent and we've been begging for it for years, but as they clearly have no intention of doing so any time soon, the reminders are the next best thing.

You are right Petra, no other way.

I was merely pissed off when I woke up and saw the transaction again 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths