🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Query regarding Job success score and ris...
Page options
manishkhanna3
Community Member

Query regarding Job success score and rising talent badge

Hi

These days I see many job openings asking for 90% job success score and rising talent badge as preferred qualifications to apply for the job. According to my knowledge either the candidate can have a job success score or a rising talent badge but not both at the same time.

My question: Is it possible to have job success score and rising talent badge at the same time?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Manish K wrote:

Hi

These days I see many job openings asking for 90% job success score and rising talent badge as preferred qualifications to apply for the job. According to my knowledge either the candidate can have a job success score or a rising talent badge but not both at the same time.

My question: Is it possible to have job success score and rising talent badge at the same time?

Thanks

No, it's not. 

petra_r
Community Member

Manish K wrote:

These days I see many job openings asking for 90% job success score and rising talent badge as preferred qualifications to apply for the job.

It means either 90%+ **OR** a rising talent badge.

Not both.

wlyonsatl
Community Member

Manish,

When creating a new project clients have to make some choices so freelancers will understand what the client is looking for.

One choice is the minimum freelancer JSS the client wants all freelancers who submit a proposal to have. Upwork has chosen a default minimum JSS of 90, so that is what you probably see on most projects you are interested in.

The Rising Talent Badge may also be a default, which is why you also see it on so many project descriptions.

Will L wrote:

One choice is the minimum freelancer JSS the client wants all freelancers who submit a proposal to have. Upwork has chosen a default minimum JSS of 90, so that is what you probably see on most projects you are interested in.

Nope. The default is "Any Job Success Score" - Below all the defaults, unless the client changes them.

default.jpg

If a client chooses a JSS preference, the "Include Rising Talent" option becomes clickable, and the client can then either choose that or exclude it. Once active, the "include Rising Talent" option is the default.

default 2.jpg

I'm glad to see that Upwork changed the default, Petra

Your knowledge of the Upwork systems and protocols for both freelancers and clients is encyclopedic. The board is lucky to have you here.

Will L wrote:

I'm glad to see that Upwork changed the default, Petra

Yup! Agree.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths