🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Query regarding W-8BEN tax information
Page options
creativeslave21
Community Member

Query regarding W-8BEN tax information

Hello I am new on upwork and I am from Pakistan, I have also filled my form and verfication to verify my ID on upwork.

I only want to ask that I have filled all my correct details on W-8BEN tax information with my legal business name and address (images attached)

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

but after that also I am not able to do any transaction on upwork as you can see my Get paid now button is inactive.

Please help me regarding this, I have filled my all details correct as far as my knowledge in tax information section and Get Paid section.

Waiting for your reply,

Regards

Sohaib Ahmed

Upwork Profile

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sohaib A wrote:

Ok now I understand, the left Column says these days:

Right. So that tells you that one milestone will be available on the 3rd and one on the 4rth.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sohaib,

The reason your Get paid button is inactive is because you don't have any available earnings on your account at the moment.
To view in what stage your earnings are go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Sohaib A wrote:

Hello I am new on upwork and I am from Pakistan, I have also filled my form and verfication to verify my ID on upwork. I am not able to do any transaction on upwork as you can see my Get paid now button is inactive

That's because your balance is $ 0 - You can't withdraw money you haven't got yet.... You can check the status of your earnings on your Reports Overview Page

balance 0.png

You are right but I have done a job of 10$ screenshot attached

Sohaib A wrote:

You are right but I have done a job of 10$ screenshot attached

So did you go to your Reports Overview Page as you were asked to by two people? 

You will find the money under "Pending" and the date when the funds will become available in the left hand column.

"Where is my money?""Where is my money?"

See this is visible in my reports page

How can I get that 10$ here the job have done?

Reports PageReports Page

Hi Sohaib,

When your milestone is approved the funds will become available on your account after our 5 days security period is finished.

Please keep in mind that posting private details publicly in our Community is not allowed. If you have any questions where private details are involved, feel free to reach out to us (Moderatos) via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Its ok My mistake, appoligies but according to you it takes 5 days milestone is approved the funds will become available on your account after our 5 days security period is finished so I have done this job last sunday and it will be visible after 5 days in transaction that is 6th or 7th of December? Am I right??

Sohaib A wrote:

I have done this job last sunday and it will be visible after 5 days in transaction that is 6th or 7th of December? Am I right??

Again..... 

Go to your Reports Overview Page as you were asked to several times now!

You will find the money under "Pending" and the date when the funds will become available in the left hand column.

DatesDates

Sohaib A wrote:

Right. So that tells you that one milestone will be available on the 3rd and one on the 4rth.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members