Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About Payment Pending

Highlighted
Community Leader
Lester B Member Since: Sep 22, 2018
1 of 9

So i have reached my weekly limit and in my profile my earnings is already displayed however , its still in review what does it really means ? and what is the 3-5days review ? what will happen if the client failed to review my progress ? what if he exceeds the given date for reviewing my progress ?  will i still get paid ? please answer all questions thanks in advance

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Lester:

Don't worry about this.

You're going to get paid.

Go here: Upwork -> Reports -> Overview

...to track your money at all times.

Click on the numbers to see more information about WHEN the money will get to you.

re: "what will happen if the client failed to review my progress ? what if he exceeds the given date for reviewing my progress ?"

Don't worry about the client review. The client doesn't need to do anything. They money goes to you automatically.

Community Leader
3 of 9

so i will just have to wait 5 days to get my money ? 

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 9

@lester B wrote:

so i will just have to wait 5 days to get my money ? 

Did you read the links you were given?

Payment for hours logged LAST week become available next Wednesday. Hours logged this week the Wednesday after.

Community Leader
5 of 9

yes , so it will be available next wednesday right ? just asking f or clarification Smiley Very Happy thanks by the way

Community Guru
6 of 9

@lester B wrote:

yes , so it will be available next wednesday right ? just asking f or clarification Smiley Very Happy thanks by the way

I am not sure which part of: "Payment for hours logged LAST week become available next Wednesday. Hours logged this week the Wednesday after"  is in any way unclear?

That's all assuming the client does not dispute and you logged your hours correctly using the tracker, with proper activity and work memos etc.

Community Leader
7 of 9

the first time i started the track time with the desktop app i waited for my client so hours from 0 goes  to 1:30hrs will that be counted and result as a dispute?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 9

Hi Lester,

I would strongly suggest to check out this Thread and learn more about Upwork and how it works, thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
9 of 9

On your Reports Overview Page  there are lots of questionmarks which explain what the different stages mean.

Then you can read more here and maybe educate yourself all round with this Online Course for New Freelancers.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS