🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Question About Top Rated Status
Page options
alexis-arinze
Community Member

Question About Top Rated Status

This might be a dumb question but I haven't been able to find a clear answer in any of the forums or articles I've looked into. Basically, when you're top rated, do you have the ability to remove any feedback on your pofile or just the ones you obtained while holding the top rated status?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

This might be a dumb question but I haven't been able to find a clear answer in any of the forums or articles I've looked into. Basically, when you're top rated, do you have the ability to remove any feedback on your pofile or just the ones you obtained while holding the top rated status?

Any, but it's worth saving the perk for the odd time when there is a client from hell. For example, there would be little to no point removing the one from February, which will fall out of your 6 month window in August anyway.

Remember you have to wait new 10 contracts and 3 months before you can use it again... You don't want to use it on a contract from way back and then be stuck for 3 months with one that does REAL damage...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Alexis A wrote:

Any, but it's worth saving the perk for the odd time when there is a client from hell. For example, there would be little to no point removing the one from February, which will fall out of your 6 month window in August anyway.

Remember you have to wait new 10 contracts and 3 months before you can use it again... You don't want to use it on a contract from way back and then be stuck for 3 months with one that does REAL damage...

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths