🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Question about Activity on Job Section
Page options
floricabel
Community Member

Question about Activity on Job Section

I have a job proposal that I interviewed for today, but as I went to check the proposal again, the number of applicants changed from 10 to 6. What does that mean? Does that mean the client declined some proposals already and how would I know if they decline mine?
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Florianne C wrote:
I have a job proposal that I interviewed for today, but as I went to check the proposal again, the number of applicants changed from 10 to 6. What does that mean?

It means that the client had an unknown number of applicants. Earlier today 10 were still in contention, since then the client has either declined or archived 4. 6 are still in contention.

Florianne C wrote:
 how would I know if they decline mine?

If the client actually declined your proposal, it would move from an active candidacy to your archived proposals tab.

If the client "only" archived your proposal his end, you are probably also out of the running but there is no way of knowing this because in that case it still stays in the active proposals section on your side.

So then for example on my end, I interviewed with the client today, and it still states that the client is still interviewing. So it shows:

Applicants : 6
Interviewing: 6

Does that mean I might still be in the running or we wouldn’t know because the client could have archived my proposal?

Florianne C wrote:
So then for example on my end, I interviewed with the client today, and it still states that the client is still interviewing. So it shows:

Applicants : 6
Interviewing: 6

Does that mean I might still be in the running or we wouldn’t know because the client could have archived my proposal?

The client declined or archived everyone apart from 6 people he is interviewing.

If the project is still in your "Active Poposals" you have not been declined, so "yes, you might still be in the running" but there is no way of knowing at this stage as you might be archived.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members