cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about bids with no reply

fleurangelie
Fleur Angelie B Member Since: Jul 3, 2015
1 of 6
I have sent 9 bids already but I still haven't received any reply. Have anyone of you encountered like this? Please enlighten me, thank you.
fleurangelie
2 of 6
Hello everyone. I have sent 9 bids already but still no reply from them. Have anyone of you encountered like this? Please enlighten me. Thank you.
cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
3 of 6

Hello Fleur,

Patience is needed while trying to be hired for a job here at Upwork because there are other freelancers trying to win the same job you are applying for too. However, here are some helpful links to boost your chances of getting hired:

https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/submitting-a-winning-proposal-on-upwork/https://www.upwork.com/hiring/for-freelancers/enhance-your-profile-for-greater-success/

Untitled
fleurangelie
4 of 6

Thank you so much for your help! Will definetely read it. 

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
BEST ANSWER
5 of 6

Fluer, 

I am going to assume based on your question that you are new to Upwork and very unfamiliar with how it works. I recommend that you immediately go to the New to Upwork section of this forum and begin reading, starting with the top post.

Don't continue applying for jobs until you have read enough to allow you to answer this question that you have posted yourself. Because if you don't know the answer to this question, you are very likely to not know a lot of other important facts and you will end up being scammed. 

View solution in original post

fleurangelie
6 of 6
Thank you for your reply! I had 3 jobs already but since my last job's contract ended my Profile was set in Private automatically by Upwork. Before, when I'm not accepted for the job, they will automatically send a message that my application was declined.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS