🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Question about the number of proposals
Page options
f186651e
Community Member

Question about the number of proposals

When browsing my job offer feed and I see the snippets for each job offer, I´ve been always curious to know if there are any brackets higher than "50+"?

Like, if a job gets over 100 job proposals, will I see a "100+" number?

Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM

Hi Roger,

That number is how many proposals the client has already received from other freelancers on that particular listing. Please note that proposals that the client has archived or declined are not included in this number. That makes the number much less useful since, in two otherwise identical cases, you could see very different numbers depending solely on whether or not that client is one who likes to archive proposals that they're not interested in. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Arjay M wrote:

Hi Roger,

That number is how many proposals the client has already received from other freelancers on that particular listing. Please note that proposals that the client has archived or declined are not included in this number. That makes the number much less useful since, in two otherwise identical cases, you could see very different numbers depending solely on whether or not that client is one who likes to archive proposals that they're not interested in. I hope this clarifies.

Nothing clears up for me.
If I've understood ok, OP asks if there is any information on the number of proposals above +50, eg +75, +100.

YES!

I am interested to know if a client gets over 100+ proposals or 500+ proposals do we still see a 50+?

Yes.

a_lipsey
Community Member

Arjay M wrote:

I hope this clarifies.

Since you didn't answer the question, no, it likely does not. 🙂 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

I've never seen anything over 50+, so I believe this is the highest bracket they display. 

EXACTLY!

I am just wondering if a client gets 1,000+ proposals do we still see just 50+?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members