Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for Mods

tgano
Community Guru
Tracye G Member Since: Sep 30, 2008
1 of 5

Where is customer support? I am getting no reponse on a ticket to remove a rating. I have asked several times for an update, nothing. I need this taken care of before this JS turn over and have been trying to get them to acknowledge that they even saw the ticket.

Can one of the mods PLEASE look into this for me asap and get this done before this JS Sunday.

I  can PM the troubleticket number and the contract number I want removed.

Thanks!

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Tracye,

Could you please confirm if the ticket you're referring to is the one on which you initially requested feedback removal but later followed up and withdrew your request? I see you posted on that ticket and again requested the feedback for the contract in question to be removed.

I'll ask our team to follow up on your ticket but please do note that you should email our team separately each time you would like to request feedback removal, to avoid any confusion.

Untitled
tgano
Community Guru
3 of 5

Hi Vladimir

Yes, that is the same one. I was waiting for another feedback to post before moving forward. If you are able to read the message thread, you will see the conversation progression.

Seperate emails noted. I was trying to avoid multiple tickets being opened as I was under the impression that that just slows things down.

FYI it is the same ticket that shows an update 3 hours ago. In fact you will notice the second ticket is dealing with the same contract....like I said I was trying to keep it to the one ticket so as not to slow it down.

Thank you for looking into this.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Tracye,

It looks like it has been taken care of and feedback has been removed. Let us know if you have any further question.

~ Valeria
Upwork
tgano
Community Guru
5 of 5

Thank you Valeria and Vladimir for expiditing and getting this completed!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS