🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Question for transfering big files for fixed ...
Page options
0f58d95e
Community Member

Question for transfering big files for fixed payment

Hello, I'm new on the platform. I know you should submit work especially when you are paid fixed through the "submit work" button. My only question is how do you submit the file if it's too big. The file attachment only allows 25 mb of file. Should I just give the link through the messaging under the "submit work" button? Will Upwork recognize this as a proof that I already submitted the file? It'll be a great help to be enlightened. Thank you very much.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
yofazza
Community Member

I know you should submit work

It's not an obligation, so yes a link is fine (and it's not an obligation as well).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yofazza
Community Member

I know you should submit work

It's not an obligation, so yes a link is fine (and it's not an obligation as well).

prestonhunter
Community Member

You should not be using Upwork to transfer files that large.

Upwork is not a file transfer tool.

When I use the submit too, I don't send files. I just send a short note about what I did. I provide the files to the client through other methods, such as FTP, Dropbox, etc.

ArjayM

Hi Nico Ishrael,

To make sure work progresses smoothly, we recommend that you discuss with your client ahead of time how you'll deliver your files or other work product. Once you have a contract, you can send files using Upwork's collaboration tools or any third-party solutions you prefer. Feel free to check this article for more details about Fixed-Price Protection.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths