🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Question: "Special Offer" Contract Rating
Page options
zohaumar
Community Member

Question: "Special Offer" Contract Rating

Hello all

I received interviews from these first-time user clients on Upwork, started working with them, and ended up with 2 bad ratings. 

Question is: Since most of the first-time Upwork user clients leave some kind of a bad review, does the Top Rated perk "Special Offer" include them? 

As a clarification, those were more invites, though not from Talent Agents but the clients themselves. 

Awaiting some pain-relieving answers here. 

3 REPLIES 3
a_lipsey
Community Member

Zoha U wrote:

Hello all

I received interviews from these first-time user clients on Upwork, started working with them, and ended up with 2 bad ratings. 

Question is: Since most of the first-time Upwork user clients leave some kind of a bad review, does the Top Rated perk "Special Offer" include them? 

As a clarification, those were more invites, though not from Talent Agents but the clients themselves. 

Awaiting some pain-relieving answers here. 

It doesn't matter where the job invite came from or if you submitted a proposal uninvited, the feedback process is all  the same. However, if you are Top-Rated, you can use your perk to remove one of the bad feedback scores, if you have not used it in 3 months or 10 contracts. 

a_lipsey
Community Member

You have a few bad reviews though, and 2 out of 3 that I saw marked you down for availability and all 3 for quality. I would make sure in the future to be extremely clear on what your availability is to clients so they get the right expectation, and also, address that quality issue. And remember, if they left that feedback publicly, the private feedback is surely no better, and likely worse. 

petra_r
Community Member

Zoha U wrote:

I've never had a first time Upwork client leave poor feedback. 

Zoha U wrote:

What do you mean by "Top Rated perk "Special Offer"??

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths