🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Question
Page options
nabila_pervaiz
Community Member

Question

Hello everyone.
I've started the job but it's not showing in my progress bar. Can anyone tell me what happens with my profile?
Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for the clarification, Nabila.

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you have earned on your contract it will be published on your profile as well.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nabila,

I checked your account and I can see that you have only one fixed price contract. You can view the details about this by going to Find Work > My Jobs. Once you're ready to submit your work, feel free to submit it on the milestone created for you. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,
Thanks for your reply. But I wanted to know why isn't showing in my work in progress bar?

Hi Nabila,

Could you please clarify to what progress bar you're referring to? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm referring to the "job in progress" bar, which apparently shows in work
history.

Thank you for the clarification, Nabila.

Please keep in mind that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Once you have earned on your contract it will be published on your profile as well.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much, Goran.
I need to ask another question as well. Two days ago I got the Rising talent badge on my profile. But yesterday it's disappeared. If I send the proposal to clients then do the badge will appear on my proposal?

Thanks

Hi Nabila,

Your RIsing Talent badge was removed because you have received your Job Success Score. Freelancers can't have both at the same time on their profiles. You can now start working to become a Top Rated freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay Thank you so much Gorav 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths