🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Question
Page options
kaitlinjacobs
Community Member

Question

Hi, I am trying to reach out to get help but I'm not exactly sure where to do that. I got an email saying that a proposal was declined, and the client wrote a really sweet message to me. Am I able to respond to that message even though the proposal was declined? I was only able to see the message in my email. I would love to write something back, but I'm just not sure how/where to do that because it was from a "no reply" email. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Community Member

Hi Kaitlin,

They are usually not monitored or get auto deleted so no point in replying. You can only message your client if he is appearing in your messages.

ArjayM

Hi Kaitlin,

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. I took a closer look at your account and I can't seem to find any communications you had with a client via Messages. I would like to let you know that sharing contact information before a contract has started is against Upwork's Terms of Service and that all communications prior to the contract starting must take place on Upwork.

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the job you're referring to? If you can also share a screenshot of the email that you received that would be extremely helpful. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths