Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
1 of 3

I asked this in another thread that I had started yet have not received a reply from Community Mods / Managers.

Can a freelancer join more than one of the three programs at the same time esp., the Pro Web Designer program and the Pro Customer Service program? Does the freelancer actually have to receive an invite to join?

PS: Please send an invite to Suzanne for the Pro Customer Service program Smiley Happy

Ron aka LanWanMan
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi Ron,

Yes, it is possible for a freelancer to join several groups as long as they are invited. 

As Lena explained on the thread you are referring to, the invites are sent in batches and I am sure Suzanne will receive hers soon.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Guru
Santiago G Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
3 of 3

I don't know about how many you can apply for but it seems  (I could be wrong!!) you don't need the invite to try it. When checking the link from your other post the application to join was sitting at the bottom of the page just the same.

I loaded the page while logged out of upwork and the forums directly after wiping out the browser history, etc etc. The idea was to take a look while the page has no way of seeing me as a freelancer here on upwork.

I didn't try to apply for it but i'm sure it would look for my log in eventually. But still, the application to join is still there.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS