🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Questions about "get paid now" and paymen...
Page options
erica111
Community Member

Questions about "get paid now" and payment.

Hi,

I'm new to upwork.

I have following payment related questions.

1.  Is there any limitation of the number of times you can do "Get paid now" per month or you can do it as much as you want? (e.g. 3 times in a month.)
  2. If I don't click it, the system automatically proceed the payment process and send money to the bank once a month?

(I've already set payment method weeks ago and I have available payment more than $100)

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Erica S wrote:

Hi Dimitri,
Thank you for the answer and suggestions.
So I can get paid as many times as I want?

Yes, and you don't have to wait until you reach $100--you can make manual transfers any time you have available funds, as long as you reach the threshhold for that type of transfer.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
hardorff
Community Member

1. No, but you should read this.
Especially about "Restrictions".

2. Go to your 'User Settings' - 'Get Paid' - 'Only when balance is' and choose the limit from the drop-down menu when you want UW to automatically send the funds to your bank/Paypal/Payoneer.

The lowest amount is $100.

Hi Dimitri,

Erica S wrote:

Hi Dimitri,

Yes, and you don't have to wait until you reach $100--you can make manual transfers any time you have available funds, as long as you reach the threshhold for that type of transfer.

Thanks!
Is there minimum amount for transfer?

(I could find upper limit but couldn't find minimum amount.)

petra_r
Community Member

Erica S wrote:

Thanks!
Is there minimum amount for transfer?

(I could find upper limit but couldn't find minimum amount.)

There is neither a minimum nor a maximum amount for manual withdrawals (as long as you are withdrawing more than the fee)

For automatic withdrawals (scheduled) the minimum is $ 100 or an amount of your choosing up to exceeding $ 1000 - that upper limit does not mean you can only withdraw $ 1000, it means that balances larger than $ 1000 will always be disbursed on the chosen date.

erica111
Community Member

I see. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths