🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Questions re job posting(s)
Page options
psych101
Community Member

Questions re job posting(s)

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well.

I have two questions about job listings.  

1.  Is it possible for clients to change/edit a job listing after it has been posted?  I'm less concerned with the text of the listing, but I'm curious about the rate, and if it's possible to change it during the interview process.

2.  Is it common practice for a client to create multiple job listings for the exact same project (within days of each other)? 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Heather N wrote:

I have two questions about job listings.  

1.  Is it possible for clients to change/edit a job listing after it has been posted?  I'm less concerned with the text of the listing, but I'm curious about the rate, and if it's possible to change it during the interview process.

2.  Is it common practice for a client to create multiple job listings for the exact same project (within days of each other)? 

1. Yes, they can

2. I wouldn't say it's "common practice" but it happens.

If and when the client makes you a job offer, anything in it could be different from the original job post. Ideally they would only make changes that you've agreed during the interview.  But they can change anything they like. So it's up to you to check the offer carefully before accepting it. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths