🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Questions regarding keeping my account sa...
Page options
gokoko
Community Member

Questions regarding keeping my account safe and preventing suspension

1.) I'm moving towards being a full-time writer and as such, am proposing to 10-20 clients per day to find work asap. I don't want to get in trouble for the amount of proposals, so how many should I do per day and what are the rules around this to keep my account safe and prevent suspension.

2. I use the same basic coverletter for all of my clients, except I customize it according to the project and the clients needs. Any feedback on this as I don't want sending a similar coverletter in my proposals to be considered spammy.

Thanks in advance guys and I'd love to hear your feedback!

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jonathan,

We currently are not suspending users for submitting a high number of proposals. Please, check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for the freelancer account holds.

You can check these helpful blogs for more advice on how to write a cover letter and find some templates that might help you:

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

Jonathan P wrote:

1.) I'm moving towards being a full-time writer and as such, am proposing to 10-20 clients per day to find work asap. I don't want to get in trouble for the amount of proposals, so how many should I do per day and what are the rules around this to keep my account safe and prevent suspension.

2. I use the same basic coverletter for all of my clients, except I customize it according to the project and the clients needs. Any feedback on this as I don't want sending a similar coverletter in my proposals to be considered spammy.

Thanks in advance guys and I'd love to hear your feedback!

just FYI, that many bids will cost you around $10-$20/day, so you might want to factor that into your pricing.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members