cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCBC Savings Bank BRSTN Code

neyphy10

I asked RCBC Savings Bank about their BRSTN and when I put the code here in upwork it didn't recognize. I check for options here and its only RCBC. Does anyone here knows the BRSTN for RCBC Savings. Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
aocumen

Hi Mary Precious, 

Did you use the BRSTN Code: 010280014?

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for your reply Avery. I showed them the code and they said that its not their BRSTN and they gave me their code that is different. They said that code is for RCBC and not for RCBC Savings Bank. I used the code they gave me but its not working. I'm hesitant to use the code 010280014 in case it didnt go to my bank. What do you think that I will do. Thank you

Hi Mary Precious, 

The BRSTN code I shared is the RCBC head office bank code and should work. You may have entered the branch bank code which will not work in the entry fields for the BRSTN code. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I just got confuse when they have different BRSTN code so you mean its okay to use that code even its for RCBC only and not RCBC Savigs Bank that it will still go direct to my bank. Thank you

Yes, Mary Precious. The code I posted earlier should work. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much Avery. I try to widraw little amount for now so I can check first if it works. How long does it take to go to the bank. Thank you

Hello I have read your conversertion. And I do have the same problem. So I tried to used the BRSTN Code: 010280014 for RCBC wallet. But when I tried to withdraw, the RCBC doesn't show on my payment method. 

neyphy10
Hi Lezylane. For me that code works i have rcbc savings atm. Dont look for rcbc wallet its for rcbc but it still work. If you widraw money today you can widraw it tomorrow by 7 pm its already available.

hello was the account number for RCBC my wallet was the card number?

Hi John,

It's a prepaid card, you may check with your bank directly for any account information. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS