🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » RE-verify of account
Page options
dzeneva
Community Member

RE-verify of account

Hi, I just got verified yesterday, Why am I asked to re-verify again.

But the verification page is already verified. Can you please fix this? I have an ongoing contract and don't want to be seen as irresponsible. 

.v1.jpgv1b.jpgv2.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Geneva,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies and login again to check if you're still seeing the pop up to verify your profile on your end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did that. Thank you.
How will I make sure that I won't be receiving that e-mail again soon? I there like a verification of the re-verify?
dzeneva
Community Member

How often are we getting re-verified?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Geneva,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
lohana_savita
Community Member

Hello,  Iam  Savita Vikram. I am from Pakistan. 
I have a profile on Upwork. I am a freelancer. I already verified my account. But again Upwork gives the notification to re- verify Location. 

But I have one issue so please help me. Can you please help me? How to re-verify the location. Because the option Get start is not showing, how can I do it? Please help me. Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Savita,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please confirm if you are able to start the verification process by clicking on the green "Verify Your Location" button from the email you shared in the screenshot? 

If you receive any error message on your end please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
lohana_savita
Community Member

Please can you help me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths