🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: RFC pending verification
Page options
luisbm
Community Member

RFC pending verification

Some weeks ago I fullfilled the RFC information in my profile but it still appearing as RFC pending verification. At the end of the month I'm going to receive my 1st payment and I want to avoid being withholded with the 20% if I provided my info with time.

Am I missing any step?, what should I do to prevent this?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Luis,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
8a5eadfe
Community Member

i have same problem 😞

Hi Obed,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
dd02cdc3
Community Member

Hello please help I have the same problem 

Hi Francisco,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks

1d8c02b0
Community Member

same 😞 HOw long does it take to verify RFC since it was uploaded/registered?

Hi Miguel,

Please note that once you added your RFC and it was accepted without an error message, you’re all set. There is no further action needed on your end. To clarify, the status of the RFC is showing as "Pending Verification" until Upwork has a manual verification for RFC. Once you enter your RFC, you will automatically get a reduced withholding tax regardless of the RFC showing as "Pending Verification".

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths