cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSS button does not work

Highlighted
Dana M Member Since: May 20, 2019
1 of 6

I have clicked the RSS button when I have done a search, but all I am getting is a page of jibber afterwards - so therefore not letting me save the search - can someone help?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 6

Hi Dana,

Can you please try saving a job search to your RSS or Atom feed as explained here and let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue? Also, please check the ''Save a job search to your job feed'' section of the previously shared article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
3 of 6

Yes I do that – I press the RSS button, and the next thing that comes onto
the page is jibberish – as per below.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
4 of 6

Hi Dana,

What RSS reader are you using? We could look into how saving RSS feeds works for that reader together. Generally, you'd need a third-party feed reader to save feeds to. Usually, you'd use the URL that shows for the page that you're referring to, to save the feed.

~ Bojan
Untitled
5 of 6

I am not using a reader - I am simply pressing the RSS button on my search, and instead of the next following steps

Subscribe to an RSS Feed from a webpage
  1. On a webpage, choose the RSS Feed icon

2. When the RSS Feed opens in Internet Explorer, choose Subscribe to this feed.

I am getting a page of jibberish instead - there is no feed that opens?

Do I need to download a reader or something?

6 of 6

sorry - I am an idiot - I needed to download a RSS feeder. Now all that jibberish has turned to a feed! thank you for your help! Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS