🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » RSS feed Search
Page options
baf87d6f
Community Member

RSS feed Search

Where can I find RSS link of my feed on Android phone.
7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faheem

To save a search as an RSS or Atom feed:

1. Perform a search and filter as desired.
  2. Click the RSS or Atom link at the upper right of the search results.

You can turn any search into an RSS or Atom feed to receive automatic updates in a third-party feed reader, that is also available for Android phones. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
baf87d6f
Community Member

Here i am unable to find RSS or atom feed option. I have this issue. Remaining i know the procedure.
Can anyone show me from their Android device the option
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faheem, 

I'm sorry it's taking some time to get back to you. We're trying to get more information from another team and it's taking some time. Our team will come back here once we have more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faheem, 

I'm coming back here to let you know that the feature is currently not available both on the mobile app, and mobile browser. Just the same, I'll share your question with the team so that it can be taken into consideration for future rollouts.

~ Avery
Upwork
baf87d6f
Community Member

Okkk thank you so much will be glade of provided soon 😍
baf87d6f
Community Member

Respected mam can you please check for my connects. I have more than 45 jobs closed and i didn't have get my connects back. Please i need it so much. 😢

Hi Faheem,

Please note that we return Connects when a client closes their job without hiring or we find a job post has violated our Terms of Service. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members