Dmitry V wrote:
Upwork is my new opportunity.
- Pass the Upwork Readiness Test
- Complete your projects on time and as promised
- Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills
- Keep your availability status up-to-date
- Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
- Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
- Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days
I have done all terms already, but I didn't get any reply from upwork.
Could you please tell me what is missing?
You are missing that spamming the forum is not allowed. Please stop posting every day about becoming rising talent. You will maybe get it at some point, but I promise you, it's not the life changing event you seem to expect it to be.
I don't know whether you're cutting and pasting selectively or honestly don't understand, but right above the list you posted it says new freelancers must qualify AND meet the criteria below.
Below the list, this information is added: As a reminder, we look at a variety of factors when determining whether to award Rising Talent status. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile upon submission, including prior experience and skills and your educational background, as well as the opportunities available in the market.
You are not automatically entitled to be deemed rising talent simply because you checked off those few technical requirements.