🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Raising Talent
Page options
dv_vashkevich
Community Member

Raising Talent

Nice to meet you.

I already done all terms to become Raising Talent, but I didn't get any reply from Upwork.

I finished it yesterday.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Dmitry, 

I would like to clarify that not all new freelancers get the Rising Talent badge. Some skip the badge altogether, and proceed to getting a Job Success Score. While the Rising Talent badge may help boost your career on Upwork, everything will also fall on how you present your expertise, and skills through your Upwork profile, your proposals, and your contracts. 

There are plenty of freelancers in the Community who didn't go through the Rising Talent program, but are now Top Rated freelancers. So don't be disheartened if you don't become part of the program. 

I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dmitry,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your support.

hashlog
Community Member

Let me know, When I'll got rising talent badge. I have completed 2 jobs and earns, but still enable to get badge.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article about Becoming Rising Talent to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Rising Talent badge on your profile. Once the requirements are met, you'll be invited into the program automatically and receive the badge within 48 hours.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello
I have complited all steps for RT, including 
-100% profile complitness
- Submitng proposals according to my skills
- Succesfully passed Upwork test

Are there anything that I haven't done?

dv_vashkevich
Community Member

I already have done all terms to become a Rising Talent 2 days ago, and I waited more than 48 hours.
But I didn't receive any reply from Upwork.
How long time I have to wait more for that?

Hi Dmitry, 

I would like to clarify that not all new freelancers get the Rising Talent badge. Some skip the badge altogether, and proceed to getting a Job Success Score. While the Rising Talent badge may help boost your career on Upwork, everything will also fall on how you present your expertise, and skills through your Upwork profile, your proposals, and your contracts. 

There are plenty of freelancers in the Community who didn't go through the Rising Talent program, but are now Top Rated freelancers. So don't be disheartened if you don't become part of the program. 

I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Hopefully, this helps you with your Upwork career. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

But I wanna to get Rising Talent badge.

Is it possible to get it from right now?

If possible what can I do for that?

Upwork is my new opportunity.

1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test 
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

I have done all terms already, but I didn't get any reply from upwork.

Could you please tell me what is missing?

Dmitry V wrote:

Upwork is my new opportunity.

1. Pass the Upwork Readiness Test 
  2. Complete your projects on time and as promised
  3. Maintain a 100% complete profile that accurately showcases your skills
  4. Keep your availability status up-to-date
  5. Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  6. Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  7. Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

I have done all terms already, but I didn't get any reply from upwork.

Could you please tell me what is missing?

You are missing that spamming the forum is not allowed. Please stop posting every day about becoming rising talent. You will maybe get it at some point, but I promise you, it's not the life changing event you seem to expect it to be. 

I don't know whether you're cutting and pasting selectively or honestly don't understand, but right above the list you posted it says new freelancers must qualify AND meet the criteria below. 

Below the list, this information is added: As a reminder, we look at a variety of factors when determining whether to award Rising Talent status. This includes client feedback, the overall strength of your profile upon submission, including prior experience and skills and your educational background, as well as the opportunities available in the market. 

You are not automatically entitled to be deemed rising talent simply because you checked off those few technical requirements.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths