cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rank up in the community

Zamir U Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
1 of 24

Hi folks,

I am in the community since 2012 and now, I am a Power Member. According to community guidelines, my next rank will be "Ace Contributor". Can anyone suggest me, how I can get there?

Thank you all for reading. I hope you'll give me a great help. 

Regards

Zamir Uddin
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
2 of 24

Have you got a link to where the list of ranks are? Can't find it.

Thanks! 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
3 of 24
Hi Scott,
there's a post of Garnor M. where he listed the Ranks. but not much explained. I am linking it here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Community-User-Ranks-Explained/td-p/59283
Zamir Uddin
Community Guru
Evelina H Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
4 of 24

Why would you want that rank? Smiley Happy Has anyone benefitted from the community ranks?

5 of 24
hahaha.
1#It looks nice having a bigger rank. it's some kind of ratting, as you are earning it from your community contribution.
2#people will trust more, if i have bigger rank and will accept my solution if I am in some upper rank.
.... I don't know if any other benefit comes from there. if anybody knows, welcome to post here. Smiley Happy
Zamir Uddin
Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
6 of 24

@Zamir U wrote:
people will trust more, if i have bigger rank and will accept my solution if I am in some upper rank.

Rubbish. I'm a community guru and nobody trusts me at all. Also I've just returned after a one-month block. Nobody cares. Higher ranks just show you spend more time being snarky in the forum when you're supposed to be working.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 24

@fergus M wrote:

Rubbish. I'm a community guru and nobody trusts me at all. Also I've just returned after a one-month block. Nobody cares. Higher ranks just show you spend more time being snarky in the forum when you're supposed to be working.

They call us trolls. It's a thing we have. 

I would very much like the community troll title, but mods said no. Smiley Sad

Joyce T Member Since: Jun 29, 2015
8 of 24

Yeah, I think ranks are cool. It's like collecting badges when you play games. I just got top rated for the first time by the way, which probably I am going to lose next time Upwork updated my statistics Man Frustrated

9 of 24
thanks Joyce, for agreeing with me and congratulations on having top rated. Keep up good work Smiley Happy
Zamir Uddin
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
10 of 24

@Zamir U wrote:

...my next rank will be "Ace Contributor". Can anyone suggest me, how I can get there?

Contribute?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS