cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rank up in the community

Zamir U Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
11 of 24
Hi Bojana,
thanks for reply. Yes, fifth one from the list.

1#Forum explorer
2#Frequent visitor
3#Active member
4#Power member
5#Ace Contributor
6#Community Leader
7#Community Guru
8#VIP (oDesk can also assign this rank)
Zamir Uddin
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
12 of 24

Zamir, the ranks are simply based on how many posts you have posted in the community forum.

The higher the rank, the more likely it is that the Forum participant suffers from biochemical neural forum addiction.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 24

All hail the mightee post count for it hace grateness!!!!1!!!

14 of 24
you got a Kudos buddy Smiley Happy
Zamir Uddin
15 of 24
thanks Preston, soo true. Smiley Very Happy
Zamir Uddin
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
16 of 24

Unfortunately, a ranking system based on volubility can promote spamming by anyone who takes it too seriously.

Best to all,

Michael

Community Guru
Evelina H Member Since: Jan 29, 2015
17 of 24

Exactly. Anyone can post any possible rubbish and get to a Community Guru within a day or two. So what? I mean, seriously, so what? Nothing. You just spend some time here, post here and there, contribue (that's the only value), but those numbers/ranks have no real-world value. You won't benefit from it in any way. If you simply like being kudoed and need your self-esteem (and rank) to rise over time, then go for it Smiley Wink

EDIT: Unless you absolutely want to be a VIP (Upwork-assigned). Which is again just a title. You're still the same old you when you log out.

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
18 of 24

Zamir, I think you need to write 100 posts to become a community Guru. One has no control over kudos - you either get them or you don't! Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Fergus M Member Since: May 23, 2015
19 of 24

And if you get over 600 kudos they ban you for a month. That's what happened to me.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.― George Orwell
Ace Contributor
Althea Maefe S Member Since: Nov 6, 2014
20 of 24

So I can just spam all threads here and achieve the "Community Leader" status? Woooo!

I can't help but think that one of these days those titles will be replaced by something ridiculous. They tend to do that now. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS