🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rasing Telent Badge is removed from my profil...
Page options
muhammadatif3595
Community Member

Rasing Telent Badge is removed from my profile.

Recently when I done 3 projects with 5 stars rating rating talent badge appears on my profile, but when I completed 7 project last one with 4.60 stars, reading talent badge removed from my profile.

Can any brief me please why this happened to me?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

Recently when I done 3 projects with 5 stars rating rating talent badge appears on my profile, but when I completed 7 project last one with 4.60 stars, reading talent badge removed from my profile.

The client who left 4.6 stars left less enthusiastic private feedback, so you no longer qualify for the badge.

lysis10
Community Member

Another interesting client history, but then when the real client comes around they knock you out of rising talent. Would you say that's what happened?

donnelly_drew
Community Member

edited: Apologies, I thought the question was why has rising talent been removed, and no JSS added. Re-reading, in order to maintain rising talent status you need to be regularly submitting proposals. It seems the same client keeps inviting you to submit proposals, that you are then hired for. So a lack of submitted proposals may have affected you as well. 

To be awarded a JSS you need to have had at least three different clients. As far as I can tell you have only worked with two clients, so you are not eligible. All your five-star feedback is from one client who has never hired anyone else on Upwork, right? In order to get a JSS I would recommend that you apply for more jobs. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members