Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate job feature

Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
1 of 7

How does the rate (dislike) job feature work? More specifically, how is our feedback taken into consideration when displaying jobs in the future? I generally like this new addition (that only became available to me today), but I am a little hesitant to use it. I am worried that if I downvote a job post for a German/English translation to Swedish with the reason "doesn't match my skills" for example, it will go hide all German/English jobs from me in the future, when it fact, it should just not display the Swedish ones since I don't speak Swedish. Thanks 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
2 of 7

There's a thread about this feature:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Announcements/Providing-Feedback-on-Job-Listings/td-p/81623

It is still not working properly for me (using Chrome)... it comes and goes all the time.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
3 of 7

What I find interesting is I do NOT have it on my bedroom laptop, but it DOES show on my livingroom laptop. Weird.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 7

That's really thoughtful of them...so you can get some sleep...  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
5 of 7

When you have a disability like mine, you work where you can, when you can.

I do appreciate their thoughtfullness though Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tony H Member Since: Nov 10, 2011
6 of 7

Works in Chome for me, but not Firefox

Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
7 of 7

Thanks, Ela. I forgot about that thread and did not have access to that feature when it was posted. I couldn't find a post that answered my question though, perhaps a mod could address it?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS