🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Error 500 (A) login issue
Page options
intuneforwork
Community Member

Re: Error 500 (A) login issue

I am having the same error. I have been using this account for over a month now. I am unable to add my work hours due to this error. The error pops up when i click on the contract. Contact me soon as I am unable to add the work hours.

I have tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies and tried on phone app.. same error!

16 REPLIES 16
sahanchatu
Community Member

I recently got  the same issue when I try to accept the offer:

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 65932f1999613fe7-CMB

Please help. 
Thanks.

Sahan.

lucaswilde
Community Member

Hi Valeria,

Im getting this error too, can you check?

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 65932efdcede54c4-MAN

Best wishes,

Lucas

Hi All,

We're currently experiencing technical issues that are causing users to see 500 (A) errors. Our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible and this error is being treated with highest priority. I'll be updating this thread once the issue is fixed, but you can also check the latest status here.

UPDATE: Our engineers have implemented a fix and the issue should now be resolved. Could you please try again and let us know if you still receive an error?

We apologize for any inconvenience or delays caused by this issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jorgensons
Community Member

No matter what job I click on in my feed, I'm getting a "job not foud" error. (See attached screenshot.) I've tried on several different browsers and the same thing is happening. However, there are no "disrupted service" messsages on Upwork and I haven't received the usual "we're having issues" email. Is it just me, or is this happening to everyone?

Untitled.png

Yep happening to me too. Sigh 

Had just prepared the perfect proposal, when this happened! 

Now, it stopped. 

jorgensons
Community Member

I suspect the site it having issues. I keep getting this:

Untitled.png

farhaatsolanki
Community Member

hello i am new in to upwork. i was submitting proposal but suddenly it pop up as job not found and whatever project i am trying to submit proposal to its showing same issue can anyone help?

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. Moreover, I am unable to view my account. The error says "Freelancer profile not found" or something. It is the same issue with the web version and the mobile app.

Hey,

It seems to be working again now. Maybe some technical glitch on Upwork. I am a new freelancer myself and it scared me like anything when I couldn't find my profile.

expatmatt
Community Member

right? I just signed up and this is not encouraging , especially if they want me to invest more time and $$ into the platform into other service offerings,  I would expect some communbication and there is and was none.  Not even a "sorry for the glitch" email after service was restored.  Customer Service is paramount here and for my potential clients.

Hi Matthew,

I'm sorry about the issue you experienced yesterday.  I'd like to share that we did provide timely updates on our status page and on this thread, as well as in direct communication with each user that contacted us regarding the problem. I'd like to thank all users that reported the issue, which did help our Engineering team with identifying and fixing the it in a short time frame. We apologize for the frustration the issue has cased you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
expatmatt
Community Member

no matter the browser or device I use any job I click on it states not found.I think your system is broken again. I would submit a ticket but that is  easily found.  By design for sure but yeah this sucks as a new user. horrible experience

gabrielsims
Community Member

I'm getting the following error when I go to the Proposals page under Submitted Proposals, and try to open one from yesterday. 

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 6593296d0939599d-IAD

This has happened on the past 10 proposals I've tried to open.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Same here

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths