Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Error on Profile Creation

angela560
Angela O Member Since: Apr 15, 2016
1 of 14

HI, 

I am attempting to create my profile as a freelancer, but keep receiving the error message that "this field is required", but no field is indicated and every field is entered and answered. 

Angela 

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 14

Hi Angela,

In order to help you with this, please take screenshots of the page where you have filled all the fields before and after clicking the Save and Continue button, and submit a Support request.

angela560
Angela O Member Since: Apr 15, 2016
3 of 14

Okay, but once I click on the link to submit a support request, I do not see how to then submit it when that page opens?

vladag
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 14

Hi Angela,

Please check the private message I just sent you. You can access it by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper-left corner.

juanluengo
Juan Alberto L Member Since: May 31, 2017
5 of 14

Good afternoon Vladimir G, the next one is to ask for help with the realization of my profile which has been rejected and in this way to do it correctly and be approved and start working as soon as possible thanks

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 14

Hi Juan Alberto, 

Please check the email sent to you by the team about updating your profile. Once updated, please resubmit your profile so that it can be reviewed. 

-Avery
Untitled
joana_ramos
Joana R Member Since: Sep 2, 2016
7 of 14

Hi,

I wonder if you can help me, im also having the same problem... Smiley Happy

thank you!

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 14

Hi Joanna,

Which field is highlighted with red when you see the error? If it's the field where you need to add your skills, please make sure that you select skills from the drop down menu that shows when you start typing the keyword.

~ Valeria
Untitled
joana_ramos
9 of 14

Hi Valeria,

All fields are answered and there's no indication of which field is missing. ''This field is required'' appears under ''what languages can you translate?'' but its already answered.

Im wondering if this is an issue from the actual browser? im using google chrome.

joana_ramos
10 of 14

Ok, i've tried creating my profile on Internet explorer and its working perfectly! its a browser issue.

Thank you for your time!Smiley Happy

Regards, Joana

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS