🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Facts about Disputes
Page options
e324e0af
Community Member

Re: Facts about Disputes

Hi everyone,

I'm a  freelancer and I'm a full-stack developer. I worked with my client at a fixed price of $300.  I completed the project as per the client's requirements. when I sent the link to the client for testing. The client checked the work and ended the contract, and sent me a refund request, but I have not approved the request, I disputed the refund request. Now the Upwork dispute community to checking the proof for my work,
Can the Upwork community help me with my payment? The payment is still in escrow

2 REPLIES 2
140725ac
Community Member

It becomes the duty of Jah Upwork to solve the problem for both of you
pudingstudio
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm a  freelancer and I'm a full-stack developer. I worked with my client at a fixed price of $300.  I completed the project as per the client's requirements. when I sent the link to the client for testing. The client checked the work and ended the contract, and sent me a refund request, but I have not approved the request, I disputed the refund request. Now the Upwork dispute community to checking the proof for my work,
Can the Upwork community help me with my payment? The payment is still in escrow

What do you mean? UpWork Community has nothing to do with your contracts.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members