🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Hey, live support people! Your bots have ...
Page options
judeeo
Community Member

Re: Hey, live support people! Your bots have deleted my account.

Thanks for the quick response. I need this account  deleted and closed as well **Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Judith,

Your account is closed as per your request. Please note that we don't control Google search results. You can submit removal requests through your own Google account. The Google Removal Tool is used to request that information be removed from Google web and image search results. You may request this through this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
judeeo
Community Member

>From my end, it shows that the account was set to private and not
entirely closed and deleted. Please check and confirm
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

lysis10
Community Member

Judith O wrote:
>From my end, it shows that the account was set to private and not
entirely closed and deleted. Please check and confirm
**Edited for Community Guidelines** .

Two accounts will get both suspended. Why did you make this account when your other one is just set to private?

judeeo
Community Member

The other account was already suspended, that is why I asked for it to be completely deleted because it still shows up in search results. I asked for the account to be closed and deleted.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Judith, 

Are you referring to your account showing up in Google's search? When an account is closed, it may take some time for Google to de-index the link from its search results. However, this can be requested by following the steps here

Please close this new account where you are posting from to comply with the Upwork Terms of Service. Thank you!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths