iniya_kumanan

Re: I want to remove client feedback.

Hello,

If I refund my payment the job and the feedback is removed from my profile? Does this action affects the client in anyway? I am top rated freelancer and I have 100% job success score. Is this all affects my JSS? 

Please help me with this issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Iniya,

Petra already shared great information and you can use the feedback removal option in case you decide not to respond to your client's feedback but remove it. Note however that you can opt to remove just the contract's impact on your Job Success Score, keep the feedback and respond professionally to it.

Untitled

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r

@Iniya K wrote:

If I refund my payment the job and the feedback is removed from my profile? Does this action affects the client in anyway? I am top rated freelancer and I have 100% job success score. Is this all affects my JSS? 

If you refund the contract and feedback will vanish from your profile as if the contract never happened.

The refund will not affect your JSS, but the client's public and private feedback will still affect your JSS.

However, as a top rated freelancer you can have one contract's effect on your JSS and (optionally) the feedback removed (the feedback is then replaced with "This feedback has been removed" on your profile)

Hi Petra,

Thank you so much for your advice:) 

If I use top rated to remove one feedback from my profile does it still dispalys "this feedback is removed" in my profile?

Also the contract is hourly and I still didn't get paid. Should I refund once I get paid? and we have given feedback to each other how long does it takes to show in my profile as my profile is not updated yet?

@Iniya K wrote:

1) If I use top rated to remove one feedback from my profile does it still dispalys "this feedback is removed" in my profile?

2) Also the contract is hourly and I still didn't get paid. Should I refund once I get paid?

3) and we have given feedback to each other how long does it takes to show in my profile as my profile is not updated yet?

1) Yes (unless you refund)

2)  How bad is the feedback? Is it even worth refunding?

3)  When was the time logged? It will show after the client has been charged, so if the time was logged this week that will be on Monday.

Actually client didn't give me any layout and just wanted the task to be completed by researching. I have done the task right and submitted before deadline but he ended contract by giving feedback that my way of thinking/working is not compatible with his working and I'm suitable for structured or systematic work. His coopeartion was poor too. He gave me 3 stars and this affects my long term hard work of maintaining 100% JSS.

Yesterday I was hired and today contract was ended.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Iniya,

Petra already shared great information and you can use the feedback removal option in case you decide not to respond to your client's feedback but remove it. Note however that you can opt to remove just the contract's impact on your Job Success Score, keep the feedback and respond professionally to it.

Untitled

Thank you Petra and Vladimir:)