🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not getting the latest jobs? Need suggest...
Page options
JoanneP

Re: Not getting the latest jobs? Need suggestions

Hi M Shahzad,

I checked your account and I was able to view the recently posted jobs. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies and log in to your Upwork account again and see if that helps? 

Moreover, the time period of job posted is different on my PC while Upwork app shows me different time on the same job... Why this happened so?

Can you please share a screenshot of the job you are referring to so that I can check further? You can send it to me via PM by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
6 REPLIES 6
aziz-m_shahzad
Community Member

Joanne Marie, I have cleared all the cache of my browser but still, the problem remains in its place...! I have sent some screenshots you can check it out!

Thank you, M Shahzad. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Haven't heard from you again...! My problem remains on its place 😞 
Its more than 1 day ago...:(

Totally Disappointing experience

Hi M Shahzad,

My apologies for the delay in my response. I have replied to your PM. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
sukhwindertcs
Community Member

Hello,

I am facing the same issue of not getting latest job post. All the job posts visible to me are 12 hours later or more. Please help me regarding the same so that I can get latest  job posts.

Thanks.

Hi Sukhwinder,

I just checked your account and was not able to replicate the problem. The jobs on your job feed are starting with 4min ago. 
Please send me a PM (Click on my name) with a screenshot from your end and I will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members