🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: PayPal Delay
Page options
marafx
Community Member

Re: PayPal Delay

Reach to who??? The chat is a BOT. The live chat is not available.
And no form or any other type of contact available.
Wake up guys this  is wrong!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hello All,

We’ve received a confirmation that the root cause of this issue has been resolved. The delayed withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours. In case your withdrawal is returned to your Upwork account, please reattempt the withdrawal.

We appreciate your patience while we were addressing this issue.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
petra_r
Community Member

Antonia B. V wrote:

Reach to who??? The chat is a BOT. The live chat is not available.
And no form or any other type of contact available.
Wake up guys this  is wrong!

When you go to your support page, don't you see this at the bottom?

contact support_.png

Click on "Contact Us"

This will bring up Data (the bot)

Type in "Contact Support"

That brings up your available support options. As a top rated freelancer, you should have all three (ticket, chat and phone)

contact support 2.png

cristinamacasaet
Community Member

Hi Avery! I'm having the same problem with them. I have withdrawn my funds earlier but the money still not reflected on my Paypal account. I am just worried that my funds were lost. Can you please help me with this? Thank you!

Cristina M wrote:

I have withdrawn my funds earlier but the money still not reflected on my Paypal account. I am just worried that my funds were lost. 

Funds never get lost 🙂 

In rare cases it can take up to 24 hours before your withdrawal arrives in your PayPal account.

That's good to hear. Thank you! Hoping that I will receive it in a few hours. 

I'm having the same problem today and there are other freelancers that announced this issue as well.

Hi all,

There is an active incident with PayPal withdrawals and our team is actively working on the solution. You can check out the status page for updates. Additionally, one of our team members will reach out to you via a support ticket with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Aleksandar, Can you tell me if this is resolved yet.

I specifically asked live chat if Upwork were having issues with Paypal and they assured me they were not.

I withdrew money to my Paypal at 9am this morning and it is now 9pm and still no money has arrived.

Thank you

Paypal withdrawal got reversed 3 times today. Upwork says issue in Paypal side.

Contacted Paypal India and they said there is no issue in my account.

Then again tried to withdrawal, still didn't work and got reversed. Already lost $6 withdarwal fee.

Upwork please help.

thanks

Hi Subrat,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your ticket and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I withdrew money today to my paypal account at around 9am. Its now 4.49 and it still isn't with me. I range paypal who said it was not in their system and I need to ask Upwork to immediately trace it. Rang Upwork multiple times who keep telling me that they have no problem, and that I have to wait 24 hours for them to trace them. But I now see other people are having problems too?

Two chat agents ended my chat without telling me because I asked why is this happening. One told me that my payment was marked Not Successful and another one said no, it says Pending.

The bottom line is, still not money

Hi, 

I withdraw my money every weeks and it instantly show in the balance but this time I did hours ago, I haven't got an email to confirm (as usual) yet and so the money. please help , I know that there's information about withdraw to Paypal that may take 24hrs but this case, (like I said, it works for years---at least I got a confirmatoin email ) I think is unsual.

Thanks, Prachya

This happened to me, too. 

This is from another post on this forum, speaking about their issue.

Hi Gabriela,  thank you for the information, I really appricate that

Hello,

Upwork is not accepting my money transfer to Paypal for months now and I do not know the reason!

My paypal is activated and everythig is fine but once I try to transfer the money, it failes each time.

Can you please tell me what to do exactly fo fix tis problem!

Thanks in advance!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zahia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your payment method.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
norachay89
Community Member

I made a withdrawal from Upwork to my PayPal and till now, the money has not reflected in my PayPal account. Ordinarily, such withdrawals are always instant. I'm at a loss as to why this is the case. Please advice. Thanks

Same here.

Same for me too

It happened today to me as well. The money is not anymore in my Upwork balance, but they are not yet in the Paypal balance. It didn't happen in my all ten years activity on Upwork.

synthmeat
Community Member

slavenac
Community Member

Hi I did not wanted to send questions here, but you have this robot, bot for talk and it is very hard to get some answer today on Up Work support.

Why I am waiting money from Up Work to get to my Pay Pal so long?

I transfer today the money before 2 hours, money is still not on my Pay Pal, why is this?

Thanks

petra_r
Community Member

Tomislav R wrote:

Why I am waiting money from Up Work to get to my Pay Pal so long?

I transfer today the money before 2 hours, money is still not on my Pay Pal, why is this?

PayPal are having maintanance, and it can, on rare occasions, take up to 24 hours anyway.

Tomislav R wrote:

Hi I did not wanted to send questions here, but you have this robot, bot for talk and it is very hard to get some answer today on Up Work support.

This really isn't anything to contact Support for anyway, they can't speed it up.

slavenac
Community Member

So you believe this is the problem from Pay Pal?

Strange, in the last 2 years, every time I am doing this, when I withdraw the money from Up Work to my Pay Pal, always I got money in 1 till 10 minutes, now first neither now I did not got the money on my Pay Pal account.

petra_r
Community Member

Tomislav R wrote:

Strange, in the last 2 years, every time I am doing this, when I withdraw the money from Up Work to my Pay Pal, always I got money in 1 till 10 minutes, 

It's taken a few hours a couple of times for me, and a day once. Lots of people are reporting the same.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hello All,

We’ve received a confirmation that the root cause of this issue has been resolved. The delayed withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours. In case your withdrawal is returned to your Upwork account, please reattempt the withdrawal.

~ Valeria
Upwork

AFFECTED COMPONENTS
Getting Paid,Making Payments

UPDATE
This issue is now resolved.

Apparrenly the issue with Upwork was resolved but been back and forth with CS and can't get an answer when they willl retry the transfer.

Recall Upwork no longer does ACH so this type of direct transfer should be easy to resolve.

But I keep getting the same wait 24 hour canned line from upwork

I guess maybe emailing higher management might be in order, definitely will esculate through the paypal side if I don't hear back soon.

Hi Michelle,

I've merged your post into this thread where the issue with PayPal withdrawals was being discussed. Please, refer to my post here for the recent status:

Valeria K. wrote:

Hello All,

~ Valeria
Upwork
airnayden
Community Member

Same issue here - 28 hours and still no money in PayPal. 

PayPal support is asking for PayPal transaction ID in order to investigate the issue, but Upwork support is silent and doesn't help at all! 

Where is my money now?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths