cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PayPal Delay

leemalcolm
Malcolm L Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
11 of 28

I withdrew money today to my paypal account at around 9am. Its now 4.49 and it still isn't with me. I range paypal who said it was not in their system and I need to ask Upwork to immediately trace it. Rang Upwork multiple times who keep telling me that they have no problem, and that I have to wait 24 hours for them to trace them. But I now see other people are having problems too?

Two chat agents ended my chat without telling me because I asked why is this happening. One told me that my payment was marked Not Successful and another one said no, it says Pending.

The bottom line is, still not money

pboonmak
prachya b Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
12 of 28

Hi, 

I withdraw my money every weeks and it instantly show in the balance but this time I did hours ago, I haven't got an email to confirm (as usual) yet and so the money. please help , I know that there's information about withdraw to Paypal that may take 24hrs but this case, (like I said, it works for years---at least I got a confirmatoin email ) I think is unsual.

Thanks, Prachya

mengineering
Gabriela P Member Since: Nov 4, 2010
13 of 28

This happened to me, too. 

This is from another post on this forum, speaking about their issue.

pboonmak
prachya b Member Since: Jul 17, 2018
14 of 28

Hi Gabriela,  thank you for the information, I really appricate that

zahou
Zahia S Member Since: May 8, 2019
15 of 28

Hello,

Upwork is not accepting my money transfer to Paypal for months now and I do not know the reason!

My paypal is activated and everythig is fine but once I try to transfer the money, it failes each time.

Can you please tell me what to do exactly fo fix tis problem!

Thanks in advance!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 28

Hi Zahia,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your payment method.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
norachay89
Norah A Member Since: Jul 7, 2015
17 of 28

I made a withdrawal from Upwork to my PayPal and till now, the money has not reflected in my PayPal account. Ordinarily, such withdrawals are always instant. I'm at a loss as to why this is the case. Please advice. Thanks

hristo_kolev
Hristo K Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
18 of 28

Same here.

leemalcolm
Malcolm L Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
19 of 28

Same for me too

mengineering
Gabriela P Member Since: Nov 4, 2010
20 of 28

It happened today to me as well. The money is not anymore in my Upwork balance, but they are not yet in the Paypal balance. It didn't happen in my all ten years activity on Upwork.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS