khumar596

Re: Profile Approval

Hi,

I am currently working with a us based client name **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am working with this client since three months, 
I want to take more jobs/contracts in-order to share and gain diversified pool of knowledge and experties, but unfortunately my profile is still not approved,

I had submitted my profile so many times for upwork kind approval,and is still not approved, My profile is 100% copmplete,

Please Can anyone kindly help me and approving my profile, so I can submit proposals for new jobs in the market place. 
Attached is the screen shots of my current job in progress.

Thanks, 
Warm Regards: 
Akhtar

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Akhtar,

I just checked your account and I could see that your profile is now accepted. You may now submit your proposals and start working. Congratulations and good luck!

Untitled

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski

Hi Akhtar,

Please note only a small percentage of freelancers have their registration accepted upon resubmission. We accept new freelancers based on the demand in the marketplace, which varies over months (not days). 

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I am trying to approve my account since 2016, but now I already got a Job, and upwork still not approved my account, what should i do, can you help me,Can you review my profle, 

Hello Akhtar,

I just checked your account and I could see that your profile is now accepted. You may now submit your proposals and start working. Congratulations and good luck!

Untitled

Thanks Ryan C, I really appreciate it, to be able to expose to the rest of the market,

Congratulation Akhtar and all the best. 

Petra, all the best to you too. His profile get approved by Upwork. Better luck next time while you comment like this and discourage others. 🙂 

Congratulation Akhtar and all the best. 

Thanks Ramesh, 

petra_r

@Akhtar Z wrote:

I had submitted my profile so many times for upwork kind approval,and is still not approved.

That's a waste of your time and Upwork's time.

Try again in 6 months to a year, and no more frequently than at most twice a year.

mtngigi

@Akhtar Z wrote:

Hi,

I am currently working with a us based client name **Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am working with this client since three months, 
I want to take more jobs/contracts in-order to share and gain diversified pool of knowledge and experties, but unfortunately my profile is still not approved,

I had submitted my profile so many times for upwork kind approval,and is still not approved, My profile is 100% copmplete,

Please Can anyone kindly help me and approving my profile, so I can submit proposals for new jobs in the market place. 
Attached is the screen shots of my current job in progress.

Thanks, 
Warm Regards: 
Akhtar

I don't understand. How have you been working and getting paid for three months if you didn't have an approved profile?

@Virginia F wrote:

I don't understand. How have you been working and getting paid for three months if you didn't have an approved profile?

When a freelancer is invited by a client they can work with that client (only) even without an approved profile. But they don't appear in searches or can apply for other jobs unless/until their profile is approved.

@Petra R wrote:

@Virginia F wrote:

When a freelancer is invited by a client they can work with that client (only) even without an approved profile. But they don't appear in searches or can apply for other jobs unless/until their profile is approved.

Ah ... thanks. I didn't know that.