🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Tips for Getting Started on Upwork
Page options
salihagraphic
Community Member

Re: Tips for Getting Started on Upwork

Hey Mike!

I'm saliha and I'm new to upwork so I need some guidance can I attach my clients reviews from My fiverr profile to upwork in the portfolio section does Upwork allow doing this?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Saliha,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this matter to our attention. I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have reached out to the team about your concern and it looks like promoting your Fiverr profile on Upwork is a violation of our Terms of Service.

Alternatively, we do have testimonials, a way to highlight the awesome work you’ve done outside of Upwork with testimonials straight from your clients! When you’ve done a great job, this is a quick, simple way to showcase it, right on your Upwork profile.

Feel free to check this help article to be more acquainted with how Testimonials work. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Saliha,

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this matter to our attention. I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I have reached out to the team about your concern and it looks like promoting your Fiverr profile on Upwork is a violation of our Terms of Service.

Alternatively, we do have testimonials, a way to highlight the awesome work you’ve done outside of Upwork with testimonials straight from your clients! When you’ve done a great job, this is a quick, simple way to showcase it, right on your Upwork profile.

Feel free to check this help article to be more acquainted with how Testimonials work. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
salihagraphic
Community Member

Thanks arjay for the solution I'm glad I got to hear back from you and as my self I don't want to violate any of the terms of any platform being a sincere memeber to the platform I firstly make sure to ask if its possible and My intentions were never to promote fiverr on the upwork but thanks alot for the solution I will surely follow the terms and services as well in future .

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members