cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork Community Guidelines

rizichat
Active

Hello to all member. I am new on upwork in search of work. I am professional accountant have experience in dominantly in Quickbooks. I just want some tips to get my first first project. Is it appropriate to have a paid membership on Upwork. How much it helps?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tinker_bell3

Hi Rizwan,

Welcome to Upwork! We encourage you to send proposals to jobs that matches your skills and experience. Please check out this article for help getting started. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork.

About the membership, please go to Memberships and Connects on your Settings page and choose your membership plan (free or paid). The advantage of this is that it provides you the option to upgrade for extra features and perks. You can read more about it here.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tinker_bell3

Hi Rizwan,

Welcome to Upwork! We encourage you to send proposals to jobs that matches your skills and experience. Please check out this article for help getting started. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork.

About the membership, please go to Memberships and Connects on your Settings page and choose your membership plan (free or paid). The advantage of this is that it provides you the option to upgrade for extra features and perks. You can read more about it here.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS