🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » [Re]Verification Process and Newly Issued ID?
Page options
mefromson
Community Member

[Re]Verification Process and Newly Issued ID?

Hi there, Community!

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I had some trouble with my ID verification the first time around, so I want to make sure to follow all the appropriate procedures. I just received my new US driver's license. (Note: none of the info has changed, just the expiration date is now June 2025.) Do I need to submit the new ID for verification? Or is the old verification good until Upwork chooses to request reverification next? Will my account get put on hold each time new verification is requested?

I had a problem with my account being put on hold and losing all the proposals I had put out (as well as the connects paid for to submit them), and I don't make enough money to be able to reapply to a dozen different jobs like I had to do back in early May. (For those reading, this seems to have been an issue with the verification not posting to my account immediately after I did it? I thought I was all set and then my account got put on hold and everything comes to a screeching halt.)

Please help me figure out what I'm supposed to do next. Thanks!

~Marie

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marie,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marie,

I checked and it doesn't look like you are required to complete any verification process at the moment. The team will let you know if there is a need for any verification process in the future.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths