🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: profile is under review
Page options
srzdequito
Community Member

Re: Your profile is under review

Same here. I am almost 48 hours. Not sure if I was approved or rejected. Hoping for good news.
62 REPLIES 62
tyraflourish
Community Member

Good day!

I have the same problem. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Tyra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your account is accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi  there,

You think you guys can give me a hand on my account?
Its been a week since ive made mine and its shows its still under review of some sort.
A friend of mine told me hers only took 12hrs.

Help pleae?

Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Anderson,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review. You will need to add your city in the "City" field and if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I have submitted my upwork account for review from last 4-5 weeks but still it was not approved can you please help me for same.

Hi there,

I have applied for Upwork Talent Scout, it's been 2 months already and the status of my application is 

"Application review We'll review your application", my Job Success Score is 100%. I'm consistently applying for the jobs almost everyday. One more thing I need to add here, my account is morethan 2 year old. Can you please guide should I need to wait or I consider it rejection

Thanks
Abdul 

Hi Abdul,

I have submitted a follow-up to the team handling your application and one of the members should be providing an update via email once it's been reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello I have experiencing the same problem  I signed up Upwork on Dec 1, 2022 but until now my profile is being reviewed.

Hi Irene,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help page. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
ad6fac87
Community Member

Hi Irene

I have submitted my upwork account for review from last 4-5 weeks but still it was not approved can you please help me for same.

breurosana
Community Member

Hello! I submited my application a few days ago but I haven't received any response yet. Thanks
diego_cndd
Community Member

Hello. I have a problem. I received the message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved" It is more the 24 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What can I do?

shah_sohagani
Community Member

Even I facing the same issue. It is almost 3 days and i have not heard back from Upwork

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rosana, Diego, and Sohagani,

I checked and it looks like your accounts are already accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am facing the same problem. 48hrs gone still my profile is under review!

Please help!

Thanks

Ahamed Ameen

Hi Ahamed, 

I have followed up with the team so that they can proceed with the review of your account. If you don't hear back within 24-hours, please let us know, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
ekomnur
Community Member

Hi! I have a problem, my profile has been under review for 3 days already. this has exceeded the prescribed time limit of 24 hours. Could you help me with that, please?

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your account is accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi! My friends upwork has been under review for over 24hrs. Her email is

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chloe,

Your friend's account is currently under review. Our team will update them with the results as soon as review is completed.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eko,

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
stealth-insights
Community Member

Hi! My profile has been under review for the last months and I haven't heard back. Can you please let me know what is going on?

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
saidatwork
Community Member

But sir I wants to tell that after 3 days it shows me your profile under review my email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**....pls help

Hi Shahid,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you're ready.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
zhorakhachatryan
Community Member

I would like to know about my profile, I created one more than 40 hours ago, still didnt receive any response .Thank you.

Hi Zhora,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly, allow more time for our team to carefully review your application and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm curious as to why Upwork keeps approving so many data entry profiles when that category is bloated with hopefuls, most of whom never find work here. It's kind of cruel, don't you think?
ellisgp
Community Member

My account has been under review for 2 days which is double the time it should take.
lysis10
Community Member

Ellis P wrote:
My account has been under review for 2 days which is double the time it should take.

Really? How do you know that? You're supposed to use a real pic of yourself and your profile is supposed to be an accurate representation of YOU.

ashishuxuid
Community Member

Hi friends, 

How much time will take to verify the profile it almost takes 50 hours still shows your profile under review?

Can anybody help me out here

You should contact the support team. The best way to contact is via your open ticket. 

I don't have any idea regarding open Ticket.
ijornales
Community Member

Hi. Need help. 

My profile is still under review, it's beyond 48 hrs already. Can you please check my application status and send me updates? Thank you.

leonardomyles
Community Member

It's been almost 48 hours and I still haven't heard back from upwork. My profile is at 100% and I'm considering adding my card details to make the process slightly faster? Does anyone have any idea as to when I'll be accepted?

Thank You.

kashifmuhammad16
Community Member

Hello,

Its been almost 48 hours and still my profile is not been reviewed (no email notification as of now). Can someone please tell me how long it is gonna take and reason for delay since it is mentioned that profile will be reviewed with in 24 days?

Thanks

sarahchaudhary7
Community Member

Hi, i have a same  problem, i m new to upwork and i submitted application for approval. i receive error of (Your profile is under review You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.) and now its more than 24 hours and still same error.
Your help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

masterzweb
Community Member

I have submitted my profile for approval but not have any notification yet.

1. I would like to know if my profile is approved....?

Hi Master, 

Your profile has been approved and you may log in and check. Please check out this thread and read through the freelancer section to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions or need assistance with, please let us know. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths