🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Why is it taking so long to review my pro...
Page options
srzdequito
Community Member

Re: Your profile is under review

Same here. I am almost 48 hours. Not sure if I was approved or rejected. Hoping for good news.
62 REPLIES 62

Master W wrote:

I have submitted my profile for approval but not have any notification yet.

1. I would like to know if my profile is approved....?

You've been a member since July 3, 2017 - how is it you have a new profile?

iamchocoholic
Community Member

Hi. My friend's Upwork profile is under review for more than 72 hours now. May I know where to follow up the status of his application? Thanks.

Hi Jean, 

We can help you with general inquiries but we would like to encourage your friend to contact us directly regarding account specific issues with her account through our different support channels, and we'll be happy to assist him.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your reply. He couldn't post a message that's why he asked for my help to post in his behalf.

-Jean

Hi Jean, 

You can send me a PM with the user's account information so that I can send it to the team for their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork
avipatel020
Community Member

Hi Avi, 

The team has recommended that you update your profile overview, and resubmit your account for review. I would recommend that you share more information about your skills and experience on your profile overview, and you can note how your skills will help clients with their projects. 

Once you resubmit your profile, the team will proceed with their review.

~ Avery
Upwork
santiagorichard
Community Member

Hi! I have a problem. According to Upwork, I should hear back within 24 hours. It's been over 24 hours now and my profile is still under review. What should I do?

Hi Richard, 

I can confirm that your account is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork, Richard! 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery,

Wow! I can't believe it and I'm very excited that I'm now part of Upwork.

Thank you for your time!

-Richard

kritisundur
Community Member

Having same problem too. What is happening

Hi Kriti, and Jay-Ar,

I have forwarded your account information with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your accounts. Kindly expect an update about your account registration soon. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
gagsti02
Community Member

Profile is still under review even if i waited more than 48 hours

masood_aamir
Community Member

same here! it is almost 36 hours, I have not recieved any update on my profile wether it's rejected or accepted, nothing?

Hi Aamir,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
clawstudiosok
Community Member

Hello!

I am having the same issue.. Wanted to know about my profile status since I've applied a few days ago, and resent the application again because of the lack of information regarding to the review process.

Regards

Hi Maximiliano,

I checked your account, and you haven't completed it yet. You need to make sure that you have filled in all the information requested on the form. When I checked, you haven't entered any information on the "City" field. Please click the "Review Application" button again once you have entered the name of the city where you are currently located. Once everything is complete, the submit for review button should be available. Please note that profile reviews may take 24-48 hours. You will be notified of the status of your profile approval once completed. Thank you! 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Sorry, google Chrome Autocomplete was showing me the field complete, but it
wasn't.. I have updated the city and sent to review again.
35d2481c
Community Member

Hi!

It has been almost five days since I've submitted my profile, but I still get "Your profile is under review."

Is this process normal, or is it mine taking so long?

Hi Farhad,

Your application is now accepted and you can start sending proposals once you're ready. Welcome to Upwork. 

~ Goran
Upwork
fe7171d1
Community Member

just wait it's normal, you will receive an email

21166b19
Community Member

The message says that I should hear back within 24 hours, but it's been about 24hrs and I'm still under review. How long does this usually take? Is there something you could do or I should do?

Hi Cuong,

I have reached out to the team handling your case and they confirmed that your account is now accepted. Welcome to Upwork, Cuong! 

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths