cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your profile is under review

Stephanie Rose D Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
1 of 41
Same here. I am almost 48 hours. Not sure if I was approved or rejected. Hoping for good news.
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 41

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your account is accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Tyra F Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
3 of 41

Good day!

I have the same problem. Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 of 41

Hi Tyra,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your account is accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Rosana B Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
5 of 41
Hello! I submited my application a few days ago but I haven't received any response yet. Thanks
Diego C Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
6 of 41

Hello. I have a problem. I received the message "Your profile is under review. You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved" It is more the 24 hours now but the status is still in Under Review. What can I do?

Sohagani S Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
7 of 41

Even I facing the same issue. It is almost 3 days and i have not heard back from Upwork

8 of 41

Hi Rosana, Diego, and Sohagani,

I checked and it looks like your accounts are already accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Eko N Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
9 of 41

Hi! I have a problem, my profile has been under review for 3 days already. this has exceeded the prescribed time limit of 24 hours. Could you help me with that, please?

10 of 41

Hi Eko,

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS