cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your profile is under review

Sebastian M Member Since: Jun 25, 2019
11 of 41

Hi! My profile has been under review for the last months and I haven't heard back. Can you please let me know what is going on?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
12 of 41

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like your account is accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Zhora K Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
13 of 41

I would like to know about my profile, I created one more than 40 hours ago, still didnt receive any response .Thank you.

14 of 41

Hi Zhora,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly, allow more time for our team to carefully review your application and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
15 of 41

I'm curious as to why Upwork keeps approving so many data entry profiles when that category is bloated with hopefuls, most of whom never find work here. It's kind of cruel, don't you think?
Shahid S Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
16 of 41

But sir I wants to tell that after 3 days it shows me your profile under review my email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**....pls help

17 of 41

Hi Shahid,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you're ready.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ellis P Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
18 of 41
My account has been under review for 2 days which is double the time it should take.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
19 of 41

Ellis P wrote:
My account has been under review for 2 days which is double the time it should take.

Really? How do you know that? You're supposed to use a real pic of yourself and your profile is supposed to be an accurate representation of YOU.

Isaiah John J Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
20 of 41

Hi. Need help. 

My profile is still under review, it's beyond 48 hrs already. Can you please check my application status and send me updates? Thank you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS