Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-open closed successful contract for freelancer time input

lam_waikin
Lam W Member Since: Feb 13, 2017
1 of 4

Hello there! 

Good day to you.

May I ask if there are means to re-open a successful contract for a freelancer to provide manual time input for invoicing purposes? 

Pardon my inexperience, I withheld my manual time input until I obtain my client's approval without knowing the input functionality will be taken away when a contract is closed. In hindsight, I certainly should not have done so and instead provided my input progressively. 

I apologise for the trouble. I know better now not to repeat the same in future. 

Hope to hear your thoughts. Many thanks!

Warm regards,

Wai Kin

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Lam,

Unfortunately, there is no way to reopen a closed contract and it's not possible to add manual time on closed contracts. Your contract can make you a payment as a bonus on the closed contract or will have to re-hire you for a new contract.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

lam_waikin
Lam W Member Since: Feb 13, 2017
3 of 4

Hi Valeria,

Thank you for your kind assistance. Appreciate your prompt response to my query.

Many thanks, 

Wai Kin

salemcode8
Salem T Member Since: Jul 12, 2017
4 of 4

I was in work with client but after i give him the job he not talking with me so after 12 days i closed the contract,

now it's back to talking with me and i want to open him to put a feedback to me 

is it possible ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS