🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re-verify your identity within 7 days to keep...
Page options
6e9f0064
Community Member

Re-verify your identity within 7 days to keep your account active

If you don’t complete the verification process in the next 7 days, we will place a temporary hold on your Upwork account until you complete it.

To re-verify your identity, you will need to complete a two-step verification process within the next 7 days:
1. Provide us with a valid government-issued photo ID.
2. Complete a visual verification to confirm you are the same person as shown on your profile and ID.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I clicked "Get Started"
There isn't option to do reverify.

How can I proceed further?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, Ramon. 

I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Ramon,

I checked and see that you have already completed the verification process. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or check using a different browser? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
6e9f0064
Community Member

Thank you, let me try it now

6e9f0064
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I just tried using another browser, it's still same.

Is there any other way?

If this issue consists, will Upwork block my account after 7 days?

Thank you!

~ Ramon

Hi Ramon,

I already checked with our verification team and they have confirmed that this has been completed successfully. I also tried checking your account, and I no longer see the notification requesting that you complete the verification step. Could you please try using the same browser and clear your cache and cookies? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6e9f0064
Community Member

I used same browser and cleared cache, cookies.

Still has same issue.

Even I tried on the device or another browser.

I can see completed, but not sure where to reupload documents.

Please help me again.

Thank you

I'm sorry to hear that, Ramon. 

I can see that you already have a ticket with our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I have done Identity Verification on 2021-10-01, ID document verification was successful but for Visual verification Its showing "We are reviewing your selfie which typically takes a few minutes, but could take up to 1 business day."

May I know is there is anything which I need to complete?

Hi Monika,

Please allow until the end of the day and the review process should be finished. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ivana-zlatanovic
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same issue as Ramon. I've got an email:

Re-verify your identity within 7 days to keep your account active

When I go to Identity Verification, it says that I'm successfully verified, and it doesn't offer me an option to re-verify.

Thanks!

Hi Ivana,

I have checked and can confirm that your ID has been verified. There's also no restriction on your account and there's no further verification needed so you may ignore the email you received from the team. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members