🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reaching out again and again
Page options
367b48f8
Community Member

Reaching out again and again

Hey Freelancers. I hope you all working great and earning enough.
I am here to get some suggestions from all of you.
Actually 7 or 8 months back I had some issues with my client's behavior so we end up giving bad reviews to each other, due to which my Rising Talent badge got removed and my rating went to 4.5 from 5.
After that, I applied for so many jobs but didn't get any response which lead me to give up freelancing.
As I am a Student trying to get clients on Upwork. So, I started again 2 months back, I upgraded my account from freelance to freelance Plus. So, I can get noticed. Still, for 2 months, I am reaching out to jobs but not getting any response.
I want suggestions from all of you that what should I do . So, I can land some jobs.

My profile link is here: www.upwork.com/freelancers/malikhumzaasim

Thank You
Happy Freelancing !!

4 REPLIES 4
saniatariq119
Community Member

Hello, Persistent is key to success. It happened to me once when my account was suspended on my request by upwork because I got hacked. During my account suspension, one of my client didn't wait for me and left a bad review with 1 star only. Still, I didn't lose hope and tried for jobs. I got job after that and completed with bonus tip and 5 star review. So don't lose hope. 

In my opinion,  Upwork or really any online freelancing website is similar to real-world jobs. It is hard! But no one said earning money was going to be easy. So just as Sania T said, perseverance is key! Don't give up, and just keep improving yourself

mdmasudhosen
Community Member

Please don't be upset keep trying with a good cover letter. Don't copy just write the solution with buyers' requirements. That will help you to get a job.

Thanks. 

Yes man, I am not going to give up this time. And yes I don't do copy-pasting for cover letters. But I am sure I am missing something in my cover letters that could land me some successful jobs.
Btw Thanks Man,

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members