🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reactivate closed account
Page options
aidarberdali
Community Member

Reactivate closed account

My friend tried to open Upwork account to work as a freelancer. But accidentally chose the Agency. She closed the account to change from Agency to Freelancer, but now have a problem with Log in. How we can reacticate the account?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aidarbek,

Your friend can reach out to us via one of our social media channels so that our team can assist her further with her account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Aidarbek,

Your friend can reach out to us via one of our social media channels so that our team can assist her further with her account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran, where do I go to contact someone to reactivate an old account I had? I opened this one to have a way to contact someone in the community for help.

Thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Chris, 

Thank you for patiently waiting as our team looked into this further. The Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to further assist with your account concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
daramola_praise
Community Member

Hello,

I am encountering the same issue, and have not been able to regain access to the closed account. I tried sending messages to the support team through the chat bot, but got no feedback. I also tried using the support ticket link provided above, however, the page seems to be empty. I created this account to reply to this thread. Any assistance will be helpful. Thank you.

Regards,

Praise.

Hi Praise,

Please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
83ae574e
Community Member

Hi,

Could you please help me recover my Upwork account that I had mistakenly closed.

I have created this account just to reach out to you guys. Thank you.

Hi Narendra,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the closed account?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
673e8467
Community Member

Please recover my old account

Hi Dev,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the account you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
82c9702b
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

Could you please help me recover my Upwork account that I had mistakenly closed.

I tried contacting your customer support many times but to no use. Finally, I had to create this account to reach out to you guys. Please help me out. I will be very thankful to you.

Hi Jack,

Can you please click on my name and send me a PM with the registered email address of the account in question? I'd be happy to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
woom
Community Member

Hello my friend had the exact same issue. Can someone help him solve the issue? I can PM with the email address. 

Hi Michelle,

You can send me the PM with your friend's email address, I'll forward that information to the Customer Support team for further assistance. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2b1e8fe4
Community Member

Please recover my old account

Hi Ehtesham,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me the registered email address for the account you would like to recover?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

it shows "This profile is no longer available." when I visit your profile.

Please reply 

Please check your messages. I have send you old account's email address 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths