🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Reactivate my account
Page options
erandaharshana41
Community Member

Reactivate my account

I accidentally closed my account. Can I reactivate it? If you can reactivate my accidentally closed original account I can close this account and use my original account again.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harshana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account so I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Harshana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account so I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I sent you a PM.

Thank You!

Thank you very much for your help and support!

Hi , can you help me too. I wanna activate my closed account. 

looking forward for your reply.

Thanks

Hi Yogi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran for your reply. 

I didn't get any notification until now yet. Can you help me to reactive my close account please

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yogi, 

I apologise for the delay. I have followed up with the team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
yogi2889
Community Member

Thank you Avery,

Will wait for that. 

Thanks,

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yogi, 

I just sent you a private message. Please check the message and I'll continue assisting you privately. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I, too, need assistance in reactivating my accidentally closed account. I will say that having to create a new account just to be able to contact support about reactivating my account is quite frustrating. Thank you for your help. 

Hi Frances,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your request, including a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
rapxd
Community Member

Hello, I am also having the same problem. I accidentally closed my account few hours ago.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi RJ,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with a username and email address of the account you need help with. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
rapxd
Community Member

Thanks! I sent a message.

dmc80a
Community Member

Hello, I accidentally closed my account.  I started a new account, not realizing I had an old one open, and then closed them both.  I had to open this one just to contact support.  I'd like to reactivate my accidentally closed original account and close this one.  Thank you.

Hi Desiree,

Please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. You can PM me by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dmc80a
Community Member

Thank you.  Just sent PM.

Hi Desiree,

Your account has been restored as per your request. Once you confirm you're able to log in please remember to come back and close this account.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Please help me reactivate my account too. I closed it by accident. Please help me.

Hi Jezel Ann,

Could you please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
649d313b
Community Member

Hello! I already messaged you twice last week, I sent you one last thursday and another last friday. I was wondering if there's already an update regarding my concern? Please update me or read my message. I really need help with my account. Thank You!

Hi Jezel Ann,

I apologize for the delayed in responding your request. I have replied to your private message. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
649d313b
Community Member

Thank You so much! This means a lot to a new freelancer like me. Since my original account has been reinstated, can I also ask for your help in closing this current account I am using to avoid suspension and or duplication? I'll PM you my email account. Thank You

You're welcome, Jezel Ann!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi there,
Can you help me reactivate an old account? I deactivated it some time ago but would like to start using it again and close this account.
Thanks

Hi Iman,

I'd be happy to assist you with your request. Please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello 

I need to re activate my account please how can it be done ? 

Thanks for you understanding 

Hi Amr,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that users are only allowed to have one account and having multiple accounts is a violation of Upwork's TOS. Allow me to further assist you with your request. Can you please send me a PM (Click on my name) with the email address associated with the account you wish to reinstate? Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

May I please have some assistance reactivating my husbands account too? his email is **Edited for Community Guidelines**.

Hi Marian,

Thank you for your message. I understand your husband would like to contact support to reopen their Upwork account. They should be able to reach out to our support team via the chatbot without having to log in.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
pedocmaramay
Community Member

Hi I just wanted to reactivate my account. Please help.

Hi Mara,

Please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with more details about the account you're referring to. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths